The recent success in the market is due to the NX Mini, the world's thinnest and lightest interchangeable lens camera, which sold out regionally in less than one month. In addition, there was the recent release of a wide-range high-quality, compact camera – the NX30, which boasts an impressive array of advanced features for the aspiring but amateur photographer.
As with all of Samsung's 2014 smart cameras, both the NX30 and NX mini allow users to instantaneously share their photographic world with friends and family through smart camera technology and NFC and Wi-Fi connectivity features. The connectivity feature has been one of the main drivers of sales for Samsung's compact camera division which also reflects the rapid growth of internet and social media usage in the region.
Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. "Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions," a Samsung statement said. The company employs 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8