Bronto achieved a record level of new sales in Q2. Notable brands added to Bronto's client roster in Q2 included IR 1000 retailers
The company held the fifth annual Bronto Summit commerce marketing conference at the end of April. The largest ever Bronto Summit convened over 300 leading commerce executives, marketers and developers. With the theme of "The Commerce Marketing
At the Bronto Summit, Bronto launched its AppCenter, a collection of well-integrated point applications from leading e-commerce, personalization and analytics providers, all of which connect to the Bronto Marketing Platform and extend its value. The company received recognition for its platform by being named a finalist for the 2014 SiiA Software CODiE Award for Best Marketing Automation Solution.
Bronto also set a hiring record in the second quarter, adding 29 new positions and bringing its full time headcount to 212. In June, Bronto named former ChannelAdvisor exec
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12033427.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters