Rentec Direct property management software now provides direct access to the nationwide ACH network for both independent and professional landlords. The ACH industry has long ignored landlords in enabling automated rent collection; however, that changes today with E-Check accounts available from Rentec Direct. E-Check Direct integration works with or without the use of
ACH (aka eCheck or bank draft) is used in many subscription services like municipal water billing, power bills, gas bills, and many other commonly used subscription services. Likewise, the mortgage and insurance industries have relied on ACH to automatically debit a home owner's bank account for monthly or annual fees for years. This same functionality is now available to landlords to automate the arduous task of monthly rent collection.
What is traditionally unavailable to landlords through banks and merchant processors,
To learn more about ACH payments or sign up for a 30-day free trial, visit http://www.rentecdirect.com.
About Rentec Direct:
Rentec Direct provides cloud-based property management solutions for managing properties, tenants, and owners. Other popular solutions include tenant ACH payments, criminal and credit background screening, and online syndication of vacancies to more than 20 popular websites.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12036072.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports