iFlip 2.0 is the newest platform in the real estate industry, and it has already caused a buzz nationwide. This easy to use but highly powerful real estate software has finally given investors the management and automation needed to take their business to the next level.
Some of the most valuable things iFlip 2.0 users can do are listed below:
• Build catchy and professional websites to generate buyer, seller, bird dog, and lease-option leads in only a few clicks with the Website Builder.
• Easily navigate through the deal flow process from lead generation to paycheck with the Deal Flow System.
• Send out email broadcasts to a list of contacts all in on process through the Email Broadcaster.
• Manage all tasks and reminders within the Smart calendar and Task Manager.
• Send out an advertisement for your property for sale with one click using Deal Syndication.
• And so much more!
John, a new iFlip 2.0 user, had this to say about the impact this software has had on his business, "I went from only being able to manage a handful of deals, leads, and buyers total at a time to having hundreds of buyers on my list, dozens upon dozens of leads to work, and several deals in the works at a time. iFlip 2.0 has given me the ability to do more with my business without me having to spend any second more of my time. I've actually saved more time!"
Because there has been such a positive response to the release of iFlip 2.0, Cameron has decided to let anyone interested try the entire real estate software platform for
To get started with a risk free 30 day trial or learn more about how to manage and automate a real estate business with iFlip 2.0, visit http://www.iFlipRealEstate.com/trialoffer now!
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/realestate/software/prweb12035071.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists