ENP Newswire -
Release date- 21072014 - Global trade has risen this year and there is more financing available for it, according to an
The annual survey - Rethinking Trade & Finance - confirms that global trade is rising and predicts it to reach an annual growth rate above 5 per cent in 2016. Meanwhile, more than two-thirds of respondents reported that more trade finance was available.
'much still needs to be done to stabilise the global financial system and restore growth in many regions'
He adds: 'In particular, we noted that financial institutions are making significant changes in response to regulatory actions and increasingly far-reaching global financial crime regulations cutting across legal, risk, operations and tax functions in the industry.'
Published since 2009, the survey provides industry leaders with independent, in-depth analysis of trade finance trends. It is based on interviews with representatives from 298 banks in 127 countries.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World