FormXtra Capture for SharePoint supports basic to sophisticated dynamic forms capture and includes the full range of support, for machine print, handwriting, and signature location and verification, and automates document scanning, forms capture, and metadata tagging. This new integration is designed to enhance workflow and collaboration.
SharePoint users currently have access to electronic documents, but without access to capture technology, have had to manually enter information from imaged documents and PDFs. In order to support document-oriented workflows and structured search,
"Our new Microsoft Gold status and SharePoint integration opens up a new audience for
Examples of how
• Providing front-end data extraction for pharmaceutical lab reports to aid document validation workflows in SharePoint.
• Importing and processing handwritten staffing time cards to automate calculations and payment workflows handled by SharePoint.
• Providing automatic access to and classification of scanned invoices in SharePoint-based accounting applications. Specific features of FormXtra Capture for SharePoint include:
• Easily capture documents from email, file shares, multifunction peripherals, scanners. Automate location, extraction, and completion of metadata to support document-oriented workflows and structured search.
• Automatically identify available SharePoint document libraries and lists, or create them, from FormXtra.
• Store documents and metadata or send only key data used to start or complete transactions.
• Classify, separate and extract data for any type of document, with any type of data including handwriting and signatures. Automatically route them to specific libraries or lists based on type, barcode, optical marks, or key metadata extracted.
• Recognize checks and remittances.
• Convert scanned images into searchable PDFs, locate and convert handwritten information into searchable metadata tags, and more.
FormXtra Capture for SharePoint is currently available. For more information, please visit http://www.parascript.com/SharePoint
A leading document capture company,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12032788.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006