Notice of Public Webinar.
Citation: "79 FR 42559"
SUMMARY: The National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO), on behalf of the Nanoscale Science, Engineering, and Technology (NSET) Subcommittee of the
DATES: The public webinar will be held on
ADDRESSES: For information about the webinar, please visit www.nano.gov.
Submitting Questions: Questions on the progress review document may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org beginning at noon (EDT)
The Webinar: During the question-and-answer segment of the webinar, submitted questions will be considered in the order received. A moderator will identify relevant questions and pose them to the panel of NNI agency representatives. Due to time constraints, not all questions may be addressed. The moderator reserves the right to group similar questions and to skip questions, as appropriate.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Dr.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: A public copy of the "Progress Review on the Coordinated Implementation of the National Nanotechnology Initiative 2011 Environmental, Health, and Safety Research Strategy" can be accessed at www.nano.gov/2014EHSProgressReview. The 2011 NNI EHS Research Strategy can be accessed at www.nano.gov/node/681.
Deputy Chief of Staff and Assistant Director.
[FR Doc. 2014-17189 Filed 7-21-14;
BILLING CODE 3270-F4-P
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM