Maintenance Assistant Inc, a global leader in cloud-based
"Our growth is driven by sustained investment in new technologies," said
Partner Technology Enablement
"In addition to the expansion of our subscription CMMS business, 2014 will see the Company deepen its partner enablement model through a rich suite of technologies that will bring cutting-edge solutions to OEMs and their customers. Our roadmap includes a white label CMMS offering with a full provisioning system, an expanded MRO and re-seller marketplace, Machine to Enterprise connections, custom features and the much anticipated commercial launch of our API and SDK. Our goal is to make Maintenance Assistant the asset management platform for the Internet of things (IoT), and the launch of our API will put us in a strong position to achieve that goal," said
About Maintenance Assistant CMMS
Maintenance Assistant is an Enterprise Asset Management and CMMS cloud solution used by thousands of asset-intensive businesses around the world to transform their maintenance operations, eliminate waste and costly downtime, and manage risk. Our flagship product, MA CMMS™ is a core business management tool used by maintenance managers, technicians, engineers, purchasing agents and business owners to streamline their maintenance operations and improve their bottom line. Since its launch in 2006, Maintenance Assistant's CMMS has been deployed in over 150 countries and in more than 30 languages. We are one of the fastest growing maintenance software solutions, providing a modern CMMS / EAM experience to customers around the world.
For more information please contact: meredith(at)maintenanceassistant(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12035135.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules