BenchmarkPortal’s annual Top 100 Contest has become one of the most highly regarded awards in the call center industry. The benchmarking study measures how well organizations are performing by evaluating their key metrics as compared to call centers from a wide variety of industries. Winners are chosen based on the highest statistical values for efficiency and effectiveness, using the world’s largest database of contact center metrics.
“Receiving two Top 25 rankings is not easy to do, and we congratulate the Individual Annuity and Life Contact Centers on this outstanding accomplishment,” said
“We are gratified to be exceeding industry benchmark results and to be recognized for providing a competitive advantage for both our Individual Annuity and Life insurance business partners and customers,” said
This is not the first time Lincoln’s call centers have been recognized by BenchmarkPortal for customer service excellence. “Last fall, our Individual Annuity Customer Contact Center team earned BenchmarkPortal’s
Founded in 1995, BenchmarkPortal is a global leader in the contact center industry providing benchmarking, certification, training, consulting and industry reports. The BenchmarkPortal team of professionals has gained international recognition for its expertise and an innovative approach to best practices for the contact center industry and hosts the world’s largest database of contact center metrics. BenchmarkPortal’s mission is to help contact centers reach peak performance in operational effectiveness and efficiency so that the centers will realize increased levels of agent and customer loyalty while containing costs and building enterprise value. For more information on BenchmarkPortal please call 1-800-214-8929 or visit www.BenchmarkPortal.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say