Two more workshops for professional landscapers have been scheduled in
All sessions will include presentations on water conservation rebate programs and irrigation management for mature trees. Also covered will be information on understanding precipitation rates to reduce runoff, improving sprinkler distribution uniformity to reduce water use, improving controller programs during mandatory water restrictions, determining application rates and precipitation rates of drip/micro irrigation, understanding soils to reduce runoff or deep percolation and understanding water meters to improve irrigation efficiency.
Registration links are at http://ccuh.ucdavis.edu. Call 530-752-6642 for information. The
Similar workshops have been held in
CC AutoTriage5rn-140722 30FurigayJof-4803723 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut