Klobuchar, Franken, Peterson, Walz: Disaster Loans Available for Small Businesses and Other Organizations Affected by Flooding in
"Torrential rains and severe flooding delivered a major blow to communities and businesses in southwest
"When severe weather and flooding struck
"These emergency loans will provide support for local businesses and other organizations impacted by recent severe weather," Peterson said. "I will continue to advocate for relief to ensure that those impacted by conditions outside their control have the resources they need to recover."
"I am pleased these emergency loans have been made available to help our small businesses," Representative Walz said. "Just as emergency loans will help our farmers and ranchers recover, the loans provided by the SBA will help folks regain their financial footing. Going forward, I will continue to fight for our local businesses and communities as they continue to bounce back from the recent natural disasters."
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006