Klobuchar, Franken, Peterson, Walz: Disaster Loans Available for Small Businesses and Other Organizations Affected by Flooding in
"Torrential rains and severe flooding delivered a major blow to communities and businesses in southwest
"When severe weather and flooding struck
"These emergency loans will provide support for local businesses and other organizations impacted by recent severe weather," Peterson said. "I will continue to advocate for relief to ensure that those impacted by conditions outside their control have the resources they need to recover."
"I am pleased these emergency loans have been made available to help our small businesses," Representative Walz said. "Just as emergency loans will help our farmers and ranchers recover, the loans provided by the SBA will help folks regain their financial footing. Going forward, I will continue to fight for our local businesses and communities as they continue to bounce back from the recent natural disasters."
Most Popular Stories
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Early Voting Begins in Texas