These funds will primarily go to the
In view of introduction of the new concept of development of the financial sector of
In order to reduce the level of non-performing loans in the second-tier banks, the STBs will also get the tax breaks. The relevant legislative amendments have been already developed, Kelimbetov said.
So far, the level of non-performing loans in the second-tier banks of
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas