Prior to receiving the Warrants, Investec held 9,259,259 Shares as a result of its participation in a private placement of Shares as previously disclosed on
The Warrants were acquired for investment purposes. Investec will evaluate its investment in Euromax from time to time and may, based on such evaluation of market conditions and other circumstances, increase or decrease shareholdings in Euromax as circumstances require. No person is acting jointly or in concert with Investec in connection with the issuance of the Warrants.
This press release is issued pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 – The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues, which also requires a report to be filed with regulatory authorities in each of the jurisdictions containing additional information with respect to the foregoing matters (the "Early Warning Report"). For further information and to obtain a copy of the Early Warning Report filed under applicable Canadian securities laws in connection with the transactions hereunder, please see Euromax's profile on the SEDAR website www.sedar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006