The IMSCI 2014-5 transaction is the third Canadian CMBS deal in the past 12 months to be marketed in both
"We continue to see strong interest in Canadian CMBS from our traditional investor base in
IMC is unique in the CMBS industry. As a major investor in Canadian CMBS bonds, IMC also invests in the first loss position (commonly called the "B-piece") in its own CMBS transactions. IMC believes strongly in the credit quality of the mortgages it originates and the performance of Canadian commercial mortgage loans.
IMC was established in 2009 and operates as an exempt market dealer and investment fund manager with expertise in Canadian real estate debt and related securities. It originates and services commercial mortgage loans in all Canadian provinces.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment