The company proposed a final dividend of
Revenue growth was driven by the healthcare sector, as well as the company's acquisition of
After the year end,
The company said its current trading remains in line with market expectations as the NHS remains a strong driver, and it is encouraged by its new business pipeline in the commercial sector as industry regulations drive demand for its software.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy