Huntington will lend up to
In addition to the attractive in-house financing plan, Huntington recently rolled out a new, flexible business model that enables individuals to open their Huntington center for as little as
Huntington's programs combine technology with traditional educational methods developed and proven over more than three decades. Huntington programs work, in helping hundreds of thousands of students move from remedial to enrichment status and helping students get into the college of their choice. Franchisees receive tremendous support throughout the process, from pre-opening support, initial and on-going in-person and online training, field operational support, a national call center, conference coaching, local and national marketing support, and proprietary management and reporting technology systems and electronic reference tools.
Huntington in-house financing plan is one reason why Huntington is the right choice for individuals who are looking to open a community-based business. Huntington helps franchisees make money by doing good. Help continue the Huntington mission to give every student the best education possible by calling 800-653-8400 or visiting http://www.huntingtonfranchise.com.
Huntington is the pioneer tutoring and test prep provider, with over 260 centers nationwide. Huntington helps students from kindergarten through grade 12 with reading, phonics, writing, study skills, elementary and middle school math, algebra through calculus, and chemistry and other sciences. Huntington preps for the SAT and ACT, as well as state and standardized exams. Dr.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12005764.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days