Net operating income before loan impairment charges increased by 2.7 per cent to
He added, "We continue to see strong sales activity in Retail Banking & Wealth Management following the introduction of a more focused customer-centric way of serving customers, with our staff having more valuable conversations with customers about their financial needs. In Commercial Banking, our local expertise combined with our international connectivity is proving to be a compelling proposition enabling HSBC Bank Oman to win important new business."
Commenting on its operations in
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him