The users of the Government's private network launched under the National Information Society Plan are now free to access the institutional mail management and office automisation services, Angop learned Tuesday in
The information was released by the minister of Telecommunications and Information Technologies,
The minister was speaking at the presentation of the National Plans on Information Society and Strategy for Electronic Governance.
He explained that the transversal action of the
The Ministry's action, he explained, will be restricted to creating the infrastructural conditions and regulations, with a view to the highest possible benefits from the investments in information systems implemented within the framework of the State's central administration.
The official also spoke of the need for an updating of the Information Society Action in order to make it in line with the technological progresses in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
On the other hand,
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think