The upward momentum for the markets partly reflects a positive reaction to the latest batch of earnings news from big-name companies.
On the other hand, fast food giant McDonald's (MCD) may come under pressure after reporting second quarter earnings that fell short of estimates.
The futures saw further upside following the release of a report from the
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid