Economists expect the reading to remain in negative territory, with a score unchanged from May's 7.5.
The euro was also weighed by the possibility of further sanctions from the EU, after the leaders said they would impose sanctions on vast sectors of the Russian economy, unless it co-operate with the investigation of the MH17 airplane crash.
The EU foreign ministers meeting in
According to the statement, the EU foreign ministers said they agreed to accelerate the preparation of targeted measures agreed at the special meeting of the
United Nations Secretary-General
At a joint news conference with Israeli Prime Minister
The euro depreciated to 0.7885 against the pound, its lowest since
The single currency dropped to 1.3457 against the US dollar for the first time since
The euro weakened to 136.46 against the yen, a level untouched since
The euro dropped to 1.2144 against the franc in the Asian session and stablised shortly thereafter. The pair finished yesterday's trading at 1.2149. The euro is likely to find support around the 1.21 area.
The 18-nation currency fell to near a 3-week low of 1.4442 against the loonie, 8-month low of 1.4259 against the aussie and a 1-week low of 1.5501 against the kiwi, reversing from early highs of 1.4467, 1.4356 and 1.5553, respectively. The euro is likely to target support around 1.42 against the aussie, 1.43 against the loonie and 1.54 against the kiwi.
Looking ahead, the minutes of the Bank of
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy