TipRanks, a financial accountability website, is set for an open beta launch today, following the closing of Round A with
TipRanks was founded in June of 2012 with
Initially available as a "financial firewall" (extension form which was automatically activated on a user's screen whenever they read an article with a rating call in top financial publications), TipRanks quickly grew to include a standalone website, ranking over 6,500 analysts and bloggers based on their success rate of financial advice, average return, and consistency.
TipRanks uses machine learning and natural language processing algorithms (NLP) to analyze the internet and measure the performance of anyone giving investment advice on leading financial blogs and websites.
TipRanks' opened beta version (http://www.tipranks.com) provides users with the capabilities to:
• See the track record of anyone publishing investment advice online, including more than 3,100 sell side analysts and more than 3,500 prominent financial bloggers
• See a financial expert's overall success rate and average return, as well as of specific stocks
• Compare experts based on different benchmarks (such as the S&P 500 or stock sectors)
• See the top analyst consensus and price target for any stock
• See the top 25 ranked experts
• View a live feed of recommendations that are aggregated and analyzed from across the web
• Follow particular stocks and/or analysts and receive alerts when ratings are released
"TipRanks was created because there is a lot of bad advice making the rounds in top financial publications,"
TipRanks, a two time Finovate "Best of Show" winner, aggregates, measures, and ranks digitally published stock recommendations by financial experts so that individual investors know who to trust, rather than just providing recommendation data or market markers.
TipRanks' Financial Accountability Engine transparently provides the individual investor unbiased information about the reliability, accuracy, and track record of those who provide public sell-side advice.
In the name of transparency, TipRanks also provides links to resource pages so users can "ready why" the analysts made each recommendation, as well as a "rating history" so that people can see the list of all recommendations aggregated for this expert. In essence, TipRanks enables the user to see the measured performance of any expert before he or she decides whether to follow a recommendation, or not.
To access TipRanks' full features, or for more information on TipRanks,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12036717.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models