CATH Kidston, the quirky British brand known for its quintessential floral prints, has sold a stake in the business to an Asian private equity as it gears up for further expansion in
Its new owners hope to tap into the brand's popularity with Chinese consumers and expand its presence to 100 stores in the country from four shops today.
The group, which sells everything from sewing kits to handbags has 100 stores, including 66 in
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals