The trust said its net asset value total return over the period was 4.1%, while its benchmark was 4.4%.
The company's benchmark is 50% FTSE All-Share and 50% FTSE World Index.
It said earnings decreased to
Despite the fall, Brunner increased its interim dividend to
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips