In the acquisition,
The deal is subject to approval by
The shares are payable upon OCTIEF achieving earn out milestones including first half revenue of
OCTIEF is an Australian private company owned by
OCTIEF studies mine sites, contaminated land sites, buildings, soils and water, which need to be done as part of government and council development approvals for new project developments.
Part of its services offered include industrial hygiene, asbestos and hazardous materials management, environmental services (air, water and soil including contaminated land), greenhouse gas emissions assessments, energy use assessments and specialised NATA-accredited laboratory analysis and on-site testing.
The deal is subject to shareholders approval and on the fairness and reasonableness of the acquisition.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say