The chipmaker proposed an interim dividend of
The company said it enters the second half of the year with a healthy pipeline of opportunities, and expects to see its royalty revenue grow in the second half as the semiconductor industry improves.
As a result of this improvement, it expects to meet market expectations for US dollar revenues for the full year.
Excluding costs for acquisitions, restructuring, share-based payment costs and other exceptional items, ARM posted a pretax profit of
ARM posted a restructuring charge of
In the second quarter the company saw royalty revenues decline to
Average royalty revenue per chip was
Licence revenues rose 36% to
ARM signed 41 processor licenses across mobile computing, consumer electronics and embedded intelligent devices during the half year, taking its total number of licenses signed to over 1,100. The new licences also included further licences for its ARMv8-A and
Shares in ARM were trading up 1.7% at
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas