The case relates to claims for laboratory tests from a single physician practice over less than five months that occurred more than one year ago. AIBioTech had no knowledge of the alleged actions of the contract sales agent, and only learned of the action on receipt of the complaint; it did not approve or sanction the actions of the sales agent. AIBioTech conducted laboratory tests based on orders signed by a properly licensed and enrolled nurse practitioner. AIBioTech was unaware of any impropriety with the test orders.
AIBioTech continues to focus its full attention on delivering high-quality laboratory testing services to its patients in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
AIBioTech is a comprehensive contract research organization which provides integrated research and development services and clinical testing to physicians and life science investigators in biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and in several different government agencies. Its services are offered individually or can be integrated to support product development from discovery to market with full regulatory support.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006