EU foreign ministers will meet in
In a meeting late Sunday, the
The meeting came after Israel-Hamas fighting in
The yen advanced to 136.88 against the euro and 112.63 against the franc, from early lows of 137.15 and 112.88, respectively. If the yen rises further, it may find resistance around 136.00 against the euro and 112.00 against the franc.
The yen rebounded from its prior lows of 173.23 against the pound and 94.43 against the loonie and rose back to 172.81 and 94.21, respectively. The next possible resistance for the yen is seen around 172.00 against the pound and 93.5 against the loonie.
Having declined to 95.27 against the aussie in early deals, the yen reversed direction and gained to 94.98. The yen is likely to find resistance around the 94.00 zone.
However, the yen that rose to 101.19 against the greenback earlier pared some of its gains and was trading near yesterday's closing value of 101.30.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season