The extension comes after Wildhorse last month said it is to raise up to AUD1.4 million before costs in a rights issue, with the money earmarked for the development of existing products. It also wants to use the funds to identify and evaluate new uranium and other resource projects.
The company reminded investors that a so-called heads of agreement for the sale of its Hungarian coal assets to
It said it will issue an update on the matter on Tuesday.
Wildhorse shares were Monday quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'