The extension comes after Wildhorse last month said it is to raise up to AUD1.4 million before costs in a rights issue, with the money earmarked for the development of existing products. It also wants to use the funds to identify and evaluate new uranium and other resource projects.
The company reminded investors that a so-called heads of agreement for the sale of its Hungarian coal assets to
It said it will issue an update on the matter on Tuesday.
Wildhorse shares were Monday quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine