The US markets are slightly lower this afternoon, with the Dow down 0.17%, the S&P lower by 0.15% and the Nasdaq flat. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, CPI and Existing Home Sales are released tomorrow, Initial Claims on Thursday and Durable Goods on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include: Apple (AAPL) and
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407WeekAhead072114&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World