The hospital's intranet journey started as most do when Director of Emergency Medical Training at
As there would be more than 350 users and two sites, Marneros knew the hospital required one that would allow non-technical administrators to add and manage content on the site to make sure that the hospital intranet would be cooperative and communication would flow smoothly.
Following a review of several intranet solutions, most depending heavily on IT to administrate, Marneros came across an intranet solution that would speak to the non-technical users and also deliver on the robust collaboration and communication components: Intranet Connections.
Marneros says : 'Intranet Connections presented a fully-functional, simple intranet solution that was quick to implement and made it easy for non-technical users to contribute and manage from day one.'
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006