According to the bank, Wakanow.com is
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners. Established in 2008, Wakanow was founded as
At the presentation of Union bank's offer,
He explained that the partnership would enhance growth for the affiliates, Wakanow, as well as the bank.
The partnership, according to the bank was structured to provide funding to qualified agents and affiliates of Wakanow to improve business turnover and grow their margins. In addition, making funding more accessible to this market segment will lead to expansion of the travel industry as a whole.
To qualify for the partnership scheme, the existing Wakanow sub-agents and affiliates, must be a registered Nigerian company in existence for a minimum of two years with a monthly sales figure of N2 million and a clean credit bureau record. The bank also expressed its committed to the development of industries across the country, through partnerships, which facilitate economic empowerment across different segments of society.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype