UC-Wireless, was a Gold Sponsor and exhibitor at the recent African EduWeek 2014, showcased its latest Wi-Fi and wireless technology and partnered Neotel in offering fast and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity for VIP delegates and exhibitors, with Neotel providing the internet bandwidth and UC-Wireless providing its high-density enterprise Ruckus Wi-Fi solution.
UC-Wireless displayed their complete product range, solutions and service offerings of their business vertical within the education sector, which was created as a result of the high demand for reliable enterprise Wi-Fi to support the implementation of e-learning. UC-Wireless further demonstrated what they can offer in value-added Wi-Fi-supported technology, which included the
African EduWeek is an education exhibition of interest to education professionals wanting to learn more about the latest classroom innovations, technologies and products, as well as gain practical skills to take home and implement directly into their institutions.
The exhibition ended on a high note as Brenda Molatlhegi from the
For more, go to www.uc-wireless.com
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006