ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19072014 - As a mainstay in the Russian IT industry, IXBT is well known as a great source for everything IT-related.
Recently, IXBT got their hands on a Thecus N2310 and began by taking note of its abundance of features. 'Besides basic functions, such as data storage, this model allows users to work with multimedia, upload files without a PC, and provide additional protection thanks to imbedded backup functionality and cloud backup tools. The manufacturer also offers special utilities for mobile devices, which simplifies access to data from anywhere in the world.'
IXBT used WD10EFRX hard drives from WD's
'From the software perspective, this model satisfies users' expectations quite well in the budget segment... Overall, this cost for a 2-bay device with such a level of performance and range of features make it very attractive.'
For the full review of the Thecus N2310 by IXBT (in Russian), go to:
For more details about where to buy the Thecus N2310, go to:
For more details about the Thecus N2310, go to:
For sales inquiries, please contact us via email: email@example.com
For marketing inquiries, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy