TECNO MOBILE UNVEILS THE GREAT PHANTOM Z.
Phantom Z set to revolutionize your idea of a smartphone?
The Phantom Z runs on the Android 4.4 Kitkat platform and will provide cutting edge features, geared towards optimizing user experiences and positioned to compete against other comparable smartphones in the market such as the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The device features an array of features including a 7.9mm unibody design; a 2GB RAM that can store memory of up to 32GB; an 3030mAH battery that delivers 24 hours of talk time and up to 960 hours of standby time on a 3G network.
The Phantom Z also comes with a dual camera complete with the first dual flash camera, which allows you to take the best selfie ever, daytime as well as night time. Its 5.2 inch 1080p high-definition screen makes use of the latest AMOLED screen technology to ensure high pixel density and high contrast ratio. The screen is also scratchproof complete with a fingerprint-proof coat. The device will retail at ksh 36,999.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays