ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18072014 -
This includes the mineral sand assets (North Tanga, South Tanga, Bagamoyo and Fungoni), the Mbinga nickel project, the Nachingwea graphite prospect and coal prospectivity at Shikula.
The Company now plans to hold an Extraordinary General Meeting in August to request shareholder approval to demerge the assets through a distribution to shareholders. This will be followed as quickly as possible by seeking a listing on the ASX through an Initial Public Offering with a priority period for existing Syrah shareholders. The expected value of the new company,
Tel: + 61 3 414156288
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think