ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18072014 -
Production of palladium and platinum from the Company's Montana mine operations totaled 126,400 ounces in the second quarter of 2014 compared with total mine production of 131,500 in the same period of 2013. For the first six months of 2014, total mined production was 257,100 ounces, down slightly from the 258,600 ounces produced during the first six months of 2013.
Second Quarter 2014 Results Webcast and Conference Call
International: (201) 689-8037
The conference call will be simultaneously webcast through the Company's website at www.stillwatermining.com in the Investor Relations section.
A telephone replay of the call will be available for one week following the event. The replay dial-in numbers are (877) 660-6853 (U.S.) and (201) 612-7415 (International), conference ID 13586838. In addition, the call transcript will be archived in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website.
The Company also owns the
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry