RS and Allied hold a sizeable inventory of several hundred ROHM http://au.rs-online.com/web/b/rohm/> components, which includes discrete semiconductors, power management ICs, LEDs, display drivers, optical switches, video and audio processor circuits, and sensor devices. These devices are extensively deployed in a wide array of automotive, telecommunication, computer and consumer applications.
RS and Allied's new authorised distributor status bolsters the company's alliance with ROHM, and provides a platform from which to substantially broaden the selection of ROHM parts available direct from stock at the distributor's global warehouses.
Logo - http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2011/05/04/20110504368830.jpg http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2011/05/04/20110504368830.jpg>
SOURCE RS Components
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million