RS and Allied hold a sizeable inventory of several hundred ROHM http://au.rs-online.com/web/b/rohm/> components, which includes discrete semiconductors, power management ICs, LEDs, display drivers, optical switches, video and audio processor circuits, and sensor devices. These devices are extensively deployed in a wide array of automotive, telecommunication, computer and consumer applications.
RS and Allied's new authorised distributor status bolsters the company's alliance with ROHM, and provides a platform from which to substantially broaden the selection of ROHM parts available direct from stock at the distributor's global warehouses.
Logo - http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2011/05/04/20110504368830.jpg http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2011/05/04/20110504368830.jpg>
SOURCE RS Components
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters