ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18072014 -
The Trent 7000 brings together:
Experience from the Trent 700 - the engine of choice for the current A330
Architecture from the Trent 1000-TEN - the latest version of the Trent 1000 engine
Latest technology from the Trent XWB - the world's most efficient large civil engine
The 68-72,000lb thrust Trent 7000 will deliver significant performance benefits compared to the current version of the Trent 700. It will improve specific fuel consumption by ten per cent; have twice the bypass ratio and will halve perceived noise.
The Trent engine family has accumulated more than 75 million flight hours over the last 19 years. Each member of the Trent engine family has been either the market leader, aircraft launch engine, or both.
1. The Trent 700 has won 68 per cent of new orders over the last three years and accounts for the same percentage on future A330 deliveries. More than 1,500 Trent 700s are now in service or on firm order, making it the largest in-service Trent engine.
2. The Trent 1000-TEN is the latest version of the Trent 1000 engine that has now completed more than 330,000 in-service flying hours and delivered the best reliability performance on the aircraft it powers. The Trent XWB powers the Airbus A350XWB, which is due to enter service later this year. The engines for the first aircraft to enter service are now delivered and the Trent XWB is currently powering five flight test aircraft.
4. Aerospace comprises
6. Our business is focused on the 4Cs:
Customer - placing the customer at the heart of our business
Concentration - deciding where to grow and where not to
Cost - continually looking to increase efficiency
Cash - improving financial performance.
7. Annual underlying revenue was
8. In 2013,
10. The Group has a strong commitment to apprentice and graduate recruitment and to further developing employee skills. In 2013 we employed 379 graduates and 288 apprentices through our worldwide training programmes.
Tel: +44 1332 246162
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed