The natural resources-focused investment company said its pretax loss narrowed to
The company, which is yet to produce any revenues, said its administrative expenses fell to
Plutus said that during the past year it has struggled to find suitable investments and has faced difficult negotiations.
However, during January the company announced the acquisition of a 25% interest in
As with AIM rules, the company was then suspended from trading pending completion of the deal and it has until
The company said it is making good progress with the proposed acquisition but there can be no certainty that the transaction will be concluded successfully or that it will be announced before the potential cancellation date.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals