"Twenty-seven historical buildings will be revamped, including 15 featuring on a list of the Unesco World Heritage," said Cabinet Secretary General Dr
Nineteen public squares (plazas) will also be set up along with four car parking lots, a visitors' centre and a pedestrian bridge.
Under the project, 750 houses on the 3.5km pearl trail will be given a facelift.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent