The price of natural gas fell
Weather analysts expect U.S. temperatures to be lower than normal for the next two to three weeks, which is typically when U.S. temperatures are at their hottest. In the summer natural gas is used for to generate electricity, particularly when demand is high and other sources are at full capacity.
Crude oil rose
Gold and silver rose. Crop prices fell.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say