It now bears the name of
Armstrong, who died in 2012, was remembered at a ceremony as not only an astronaut, but also as an aerospace engineer, a test pilot and university professor.
"Neil probably liked hangars better than office buildings, but he was certainly good in either venue," Collins said.
The renaming ceremony included remarks by Apollo 11 crew member
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag