The report, titled '
The country's manufacturing sector, which had registered strong growth from 2002 to 2008, is yet to recover from effects of the 2007/08 post-election violence that brought the economy on its knees.
The report recommends that formal, scalable enterprises should adapt technology to boost production efficient. Most of the countries covered in the report have stuck with outdated technology that only helps meet near-term needs, it notes.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid