Fire broke out in
"The fire broke out in the fourth floor of the building, where around 300 employees work. Most of them had gone for lunch to the canteen on the terrace. The rest managed to come out of the building on seeing the fire and smoke. Thus, no casualties were reported luckily. However, there was thick smoke due to the fire and it was difficult to enter the office. Due to the heavy smoke, about 10 personnel fell sick and they were taken to hospitals," an official said.
"We also faced shortage of water during the operations and the companies nearby supplied us water. Finally the fire was completely doused around
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton