The distribution will be paid in newly issued shares to all shareholders except those who are not participating in Liberty All-Star Growth Fundís Dividend Reinvestment Plan and who elect to receive the distribution in cash. Shares will be issued at the lower of the
The Liberty All-Star Growth Fund is a closed-end fund and does not continuously offer shares. The Fund trades in the secondary market, investors wishing to buy or sell shares need to place orders through an intermediary or broker. The share price of a closed-end fund is based on the marketís value.
Past performance cannot predict future results.
An investment in the Fund involves risk, including loss of principal.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton