The benchmark KSE 100-Index swelled by 0.16 percent or 47.78 points to 30,224.89 points on Friday, as against 30,177.11 points recorded on Thursday.
During the week that ended on, the main index jumped by 906.83 points with four out of five trading sessions ending in green zone.
The KSE All Share Index gained 0.16 percent or 35.81 points to 22.165.10 points, the KSE 30-Index increased by 0.26 percent or 53. 78 points to 21,024.04 points, whereas KMI 30-Index surged by 0.51 percent or 250.38 points to 49,210 points.
During Friday's trading session, the key index touched a high of 30,273.53 points, which was also the highest in history, and a low of 30,138.86 points.
Renewed interest was witnessed in
Trading volume on KSE contracted by 69.15 million shares to 137. 11 million shares, turnover reduced
During the week under review, the top Pakistani bourse reported a total trading volume of 655.08 million shares, with daily volume averaging 131.02 million shares.
Among 327 active scrips Friday, prices of 160 issues declined, 143 advanced, and 24 others stayed unchanged.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route