The event was organised on Sunday for youth, especially children, to know what they think about Islam and
The two-day event was held in the city to know perspective of young generation. Participants made mosques, burqa-clad Muslim woman, colourful sceneries, etc and came out with brilliant pieces of paintings.
The event was organised by
"Life becomes dull in the valley in the holy month of
Meanwhile, one of the participants, Sehar, thanked the group for conducting the event.
"I would like to thank Funtoosh team for organising this event for us. They did the same last year, it was very good. We are very happy and grateful to them for organising such events for us," said Sehar.
The holy month of
"The quality of work by children is really amazing. Children are working very sincerely here, haven't seen this before. They are creating fantastic work here," said artist and judge
Children in 6-14 age group were judged under junior category, whereas, participants in 14-21 age group were kept under senior category. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry