Academy Award nominated actor Jonah Hill can now add wedding officiant to his long list of talents.
One day after news broke that Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo tied the knot in Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas on Saturday, sources tell E! News the 22 Jump Street star "was hysterical" as he officiated the pair's wedding ceremony.
"He was telling so many jokes, but then in the middle would be so sweet and sincere," said the insider.
Hill, 30, and Maroon 5's front man have reportedly been friends for a long time. The actor called Levine a "wonderful guy" with "so much to give" during his speech in addition to making a very well timed joke about how the singer, Robert Downey Jr. and Stevie Nicks would always skateboard together when they were kids.
Prinsloo's dad, a minister, also gave the couple his blessing at the "loose, romantic and fun" ceremony.
Other recently revealed facts about the wedding include that both the bride and groom wrote their own vows, the bridesmaids wore white gowns and the groomsmen sported black Hawaiian print shirts and black trousers, and Prinsloo sang the song "Bright Eyes" for her husband.
"It was kind of a bet between them," said an insider. "He introduced her and she sang it. She had a beautiful voice."
Original headline: Jonah Hill officiated Adam Levine's wedding to Behati Prinsloo
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World