iolo technologies, recognized globally as the leading source for innovative computer optimization solutions, today unveiled System Mechanic 14, the newest version of its flagship PC performance optimization software. System Mechanic 14 premiers new PowerSense™, a milestone technology that frees the PC user from Windows's default "balanced power mode" and the slow app speed it often causes. PowerSense™ automatically channels system resources and optimizes power settings and processor modes in real-time to meet the needs of PC users.
A brand new feature added to System Mechanic's real-time optimization feature LiveBoost™, PowerSense™ dynamically senses what PC users are doing and automatically switches PC power settings and processor modes in real-time to have PCs perform precisely to users' needs based on their activity. PowerSense™ utilizes two different modes to achieve ultimate power optimization:
• Ultra Performance Mode - Unleashes raw, fast, uncompromised power for intense and exhaustive PC activities: gaming, creating music, video editing, programming and other processor intensive activities. Ultra Performance Mode achieves this by focusing all processor cores on the session at full power and turns off all non-essential background programs.
• Endurance Mode - Reduces battery consumption when the top priority is a long-lasting mobile session, especially for non-processor-intensive activities such as writing, reading or casual web browsing. Endurance Mode achieves this by idling down non-critical processor cores and reduces processor power consumption.
The world's leading PC optimization software, System Mechanic® has been used by more than 45 million people to keep nearly 80 million computers in optimal condition since 1998. It is consistently ranked as the #1 best-selling software in its category within the US,
System Mechanic 14 is automatically available at no charge to all existing users with an active iolo service plan, which provides all product updates and upgrades, as well as continuous Tune-up Definitions updates. New or existing users without a service plan can purchase System Mechanic 14 directly from http://www.iolo.com, via all major web e-tailers, or in one of more than 23,000 retail storefronts that carry iolo's products worldwide, such as
About iolo technologies
iolo technologies, LLC develops patented technology and award-winning software that repairs, optimizes, and protects computers and digital devices, enabling users to enjoy their full computing potential by keeping devices running fast and reliably. With a global sales presence in 33 countries and products in 11 languages, tens of millions of people have used iolo's products for their PC optimization, security, and data recovery needs since 1998. Today, iolo is widely recognized by both consumers and industry experts as a worldwide leader in the system utility software market. The Company's product line, distinguished by its flagship performance optimization suite System Mechanic®, is sold through more than 23,000 retail storefronts around the world and its software can also be purchased from leading major e-tailers, as well as a multitude of domestic and international distributors and resellers. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12028639.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry