Invidasys, a software engineering firm that develops component solutions for health insurance plans, announced the release of its VIDAFlow™ Workflow Management system. VIDAFlow™, when combined with Invidasys' components and a health insurance plan's core administrative platform, offers an alternative to the costly and time consuming "rip and replace" method associated with mitigating compliance and reporting issues unique to healthcare administration providers. VIDAFlow™ is designed to coordinate the stream of information and synchronize the data between system components.
As a result of the Affordable Care Act and specific reporting requirements of the
"Health insurance plan administrators demand increasingly sophisticated solutions to comply with the continual changes in healthcare administration," said
The Invidasys' software solutions focus on particular problems and enhance a health insurance plan's administrative efficiency. VIDAFlow™ is just one of the professional software solutions offered in the company's VIDASuite™ component system. Invidasys can integrate VIDASuite components, including VIDAFlow™, with most health plan legacy core administration systems.
For more information or to schedule a demo, please visit http://www.invidasys.com.
Invidasys delivers agile health information management component solutions and services to the complex health insurance plan sector. The
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12027898.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent